Ongoing, Personal, Relationship-Focused Care
The AAFP defines family medicine’s cornerstone as ongoing, personal patient-provider relationship focusing on integrated care. We provide acute, chronic, and preventative medical care at Birmingham Integrative Health. We are happy to care for patients age 10-110, while offering consults on children younger than 10 years old. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Annual physical exams
- Chronic disease management such as asthma, cholesterol, hormone therapy, and thyroid issues
- Acute illness treatment such as colds, sinus infections, and gastrointestinal infections
- Individualized weight loss counseling
- Diagnostic services such as EKG, sleep apnea home study, exercise stress test
- Laboratory services such as blood work, stool testing, urinalysis, saliva hormone testing, and food sensitivity testing
- Minor surgical procedures such as skin biopsy and cyst removal
We accept Medicare and most major insurance plans.
You must be logged in to post a comment.