This is a process of exposing blood to ultraviolet light rays to stimulate the immune system to destroy pathogens or calm the immune system in autoimmune and allergic reactions
- Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI), photoluminescence, photopheresis, photodynamic therapy
- This is a process of exposing blood to ultraviolet light rays to modulate the immune system. It is able to destroy pathogens: viral, bacterial or fungal. It can destroy toxins from microbes, plants, insects and animals.
Some of the conditions which may benefit from UBI therapy include:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic viral, bacterial infections
- Toxin exposures
- Improves circulation
- Raises oxygenation of tissues
- Provides a balancing effect
- Reduces tissue pain
- Increases tolerance of the body toward radiation or chemotherapy.
- Provides cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid and clucoseBoosts anti-inflammatory effects of immune system
- Stimulates production of red blood cells
- Improves the flow and properties of the blood