Ozone IV Therapy enhances circulation, increases oxygen delivery, reduces inflammation & pain, modulates immune system.
- There are several methods to delivery Ozone to the body. We provide two methods via IV therapy at BIH. Our most affordable is Ozonated Saline. In this process we create Ozone with our O3Elite generator and infuse the Ozone into a saline IV solution. In just 20 minutes, we have generated a low dose Ozonated Saline solution that can be safely infused to a patient.
- Major AutoHemoTherapy (MAHT) is also offered at BIH. MAHT involves borrowing a patient’s blood, treating it with Ozone and returning it to the patient’s circulation. MAHT is an effective, safe method of delivering low dose Ozone to a patient. We use a small amount of heparin to keep the blood from clotting and this needs to be considered in choosing this method for a patient. As well, it costs more because of time and equipment used.
- Again, BIH offers Ozonated Saline and MAHT to improve patients lives at a reasonable cost and low risk of complications. We currently do not have a ten-pass autohemotherapy as this is often cost prohibitive for most of us. And we do not plan on offering DIV a direct injection of Ozone gas into the vein called DIV because of risks to the patient.
1- Ozone modulates the Immune System
- Ozone has the ability to ‘wake up’ the immune system to make it function better. Thus, the immune system can attack INFECTION and calm an ALLERGY or AUTOIMMUNE response.
2- Ozone increases Oxygen delivery to Cells.
- Ozone increases the amount of oxygen that is delivered to the cells by Red Blood Cells (RBC) by activating enzymes to let go of the oxygen in the capillaries. Ozone makes the RBC more ‘squishy’ so they fit down skinny or diseased blood vessels supplying oxygen to tissues and organs, especially in vascular diseases. Ozone reduces clumping of red blood cells, thus reducing viscosity of blood that leads to buildup of arterial plaque.
3- Ozone helps body fight Infections.
- Ozone kills bacteria on contact, thus inhibiting their ability to cause disease. Ozone will also inhibit a virus’s ability to attach to cells. If a virus can’t attach to your cells, it can’t cause disease. Ozone inactivates bacteria, viruses, yeast, protozoa, mold & fungi.
4- Ozone increases Cellular Energy Production.
- You breathe oxygen so that it can be used to create energy in your cells. Quite often this process does not occur very efficiently, especially when humans age beyond the age of 30. Ozone helps to ‘revitalize’ this process stimulating oxygen metabolism in the mitochondria so that you can make more energy from that oxygen that you are breathing.
5- Ozone effects Oxidation and Reduction in your Body.
- Oxidation is a normal biological process that is essential to life. Without oxidation you would die. The problem is that oxidation also damages cells. Disease is oxidation in the body beyond the normal limits. Taking oral ‘antioxidants’ like Vitamin C has limited effects. Ozone has DIRECT effects as an antioxidant by reducing peroxides to oxygen. Ozone is an excellent free radical scavenger. Ozone also changes carbon monoxide (CO) – the worse free radical in the body – into essential carbon dioxide (CO2) that can be exhaled easily. Ozone can also oxidize. It oxidizes toxins and heavy metals so they can be eliminated through skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.
6- Ozone and Cancer
- Ozone directly disrupts malignant tumor metabolism. It also enhances radiation and chemotherapy employed. Receiving Ozone IVs within 24 hours before or after radiation treatments has shown to improve outcomes.
7- Ozone aids Tissues heal
- Through this extra circulation, oxygen delivery, changes in oxidation/reduction processes and mitochondrial function, ozone helps muscle, cartilage and collagen. Ozone helps relax muscles by reducing buildup of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility. Ozone increases production of collagen and cartilage in the healing process of bones and wounds.