Benefits include clearer skin, thicker nails and hair, increased energy, less brain fog, feeling and looking younger. NAD+ offers a neuro-protective effect, guarding the nerves from demyelination
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is an emerging nutritional therapy that is all-natural, holistic, and has shown outstanding results. NAD+ is crucial to the basic reaction in every cell that keeps you alive. NAD+ turns nutrients into energy (ATP). At the end of the day, health and energy production are intimately related. If your mitochondria are producing too little energy, you are going to experience symptoms. When the problem becomes too severe it turns into illness.
- NAD+ therapy can be the light at the end of the tunnel for many people suffering from aga-related diseases, chronic fatigue, and addiction. The link between NAD+, energy production, and chronic illness really couldn’t be clearer. Low NAD+ results in low ATP levels. Low ATP levels quickly depletes your cell’s energy reserves. Left unchecked, and this can lead to cell death.
- NAD+ also is integral to proteins carrying out essential biological processes that include cellular resistance to stress and ageing. For example, NAD+ works with Sirtuin proteins protecting the length of your telomeres. NAD+ helps in DNA repair, mitochondrial function, maintaining chromosomal integrity, gene expression, epigenetic modifications, posttranslational modifications, calcium signaling. Widespread benefits include clearer skin, thicker nails and hair, increased energy, less brain fog, feeling and looking younger.
So where is the problem? NAD+ has to be continually replenished made as the body continually breaks it down. As the body ages, it produces less and less.
How all of this shows up in your body depends on which cells are being affected. If nerve cells are affected, the lack of energy may manifest itself as depression, anxiety, fatigue and lack of focus. In severe cases where the nerve cells are dramatically impacted or even die, neurodegenerative illnesses like Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis may manifest themselves. NAD+ offers a neuro-protective effect, guarding the nerves from demyelination. In the worst cases—like mass cellular death—this may lead not only transient symptoms such as tremors, spasms, tingling, numbness and blurred vision, but to permanent, irreversible disability. If your heart cells are affected, it can lead to cardiovascular disease. If your lung cells are affected pulmonary disorders may present themselves. Basically, when the cells in your organs and tissues don’t have enough energy, illness results.
Some of the conditions which may benefit from NAD+ infusion therapy include:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic infections (i.e. Lyme)
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction